Friday, November 20, 2009

The Rest of Our Lives

Friday, 20 November 2009 @ 6.06pm


Dear Sayang,

From the day I met you, you had always made me feel special. You always made me believe that I was the only woman you saw in the room. You always made me believe that I am your one and only.

You have made tremendous sacrifices on your part to make sure that I'm happy. You will do whatever you can to make me smile. And for that I appreciate it. And for that, I love you.

I used to spend hours at the restaurant or cafe that you were working at, just so I could spend whatever time I have with you. Even if you were too busy running around, managing staff or customers, you always made a point to come and sit with me, even if just for a while. My favourite memory of one of my visits was when I was seated alone reading the paper waiting for my dinner. You came and sat across from me, newspaper in hand. It was a spontaneous dinner. Although a quiet one, you ate with me :)

We seem to always be speaking a lannguage of our own. I didn't have to elaborate what I had to say, and you didn't have to express yourself for me to know exactly what you meant. It seemed as though we fit.

We were different where we were able to compliment each other. And we were similar where it was ok to be. You knew when things were difficult, and all I had to do was look for you to know that things were going to be ok. And I never have to look around or be worried because I always knew tha you were there for me, watching me, whenever I needed you. I knew I would never be lost in a crowd as long as you were there with me.

You have always been behind me, in anything that I needed your support in. When I wanted to quit my job, you encouraged me every step of the way. You understood when things were getting rough in the new job and never pushed me when I came home late or when I rarely saw you.

When I wanted to leave the new job and go back to Trix, you asked me whether that was what I really wanted. You knew I was at a breaking point and you knew that I needed help. You came with me when I had to be in the office at the wee hours of the morning. You sat and waited while I was with the designers. And you never once complained or told me to hurry up.

You knew how ambitious I am. You knew that I always needed a challenge. And you asked me to remember why I left in the first place. But you never stood in my way. You just gave me the slight push that I needed, but you never told me what to do.


Lately, you changed your career because you said you wanted to build us a brighter and better future. You told me that I deserved the whole world and more. You told me that things will get better and we'll be happier. But then you were the first to admit that we were going through a rough patch. That we weren't spending as much time as we used to and that things were a bit rough.

It was in the middle of the night when we were in the midst of a fight. I accused you of ignoring me. And you accused me of not supporting you. Somewhere in the heat of the moment, you said, "What's your rush yang? We have the rest of our lives to be together."

And that's when it hit me. You're right. We do have the rest of our lives together. We're building a future together. So what the hell was I going on about? I'm sorry I wasn't supportive. And I'm sorry to have added to that stress. Just know that I'll always be behind you. Because you are my man. And because I always will.

Yours truly,
Yang

2 comments:

sfsdfe said...

cheap Ugg Boots
Ugg Boots on sale
Ugg Boots for sale
Wholesale Ugg Boots
Discount Ugg Boots
cheap, discount UGG Classic Short Boots 5825 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Cardy Boots 5819 for sale
cheap, discount Ugg Bailey Button Boots 5803 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Tall Boots 5815 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Mini Boots 5854 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Ultra Short Boots 5225 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Ultra Tall Boots 5245 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Nightfall Boots 5359 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Sundance 5325 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Handbags for sale
cheap, discount Amelie UGG Casuals 1688 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Dakota 5131 for sale
cheap, discount UGG Tasmina Slipper 1647 for sale


UGG Classic Short Boots
cheap, discount UGG Classic Short Boots 5825 Black for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Short Boots 5825 Aqua for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Short Boots 5825 Sand for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Short Boots 5825 Chestnut for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Short Boots 5825 Grey for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Short Boots 5825 Chocolate for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Short Boots 5826 Tomato for sale

UGG Classic Mini Boots
cheap, discount UGG Classic Mini Boots 5854 Chocolate for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Mini Boots 5854 Sand for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Mini Boots 5854 Black for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Mini Boots 5854 Chestnut for sale
cheap, discount UGG Classic Mini Boots 5854 Grey for sale

sfsdfe said...

UGG Ultra Tall Boots
cheap, discount UGG Ultra Tall Boots 5245 Black for sale
cheap, discount UGG Ultra Tall Boots 5245 Sand for sale
cheap, discount UGG Ultra Tall Boots 5245 Chocolate for sale
cheap, discount UGG Ultra Tall Boots 5245 Chestnut for sale

UGG Handbags
cheap, discount UGG Handbags Black for sale
cheap, discount UGG Handbags Chocolate for sale
cheap, discount UGG Handbags Chestnut for sale
cheap, discount UGG Handbags Sand for sale
cheap, discount UGG Handbags Grey for sale
cheap, discount UGG Handbags Pink for sale