Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Idiots come in all shapes and sizes

Tuesday, 6 January 2008 @ 6.38pm

A man was crossing the road without even looking. I slowed down because I don't feel like getting slapped with a hit and run charge today. He turned his face to me as he was taking his own sweet time crossing. Then he stuck his finger in his nostril and dug at that stubborn piece of booger. And he just kept looking at me, his finger up his nose, as he strolled to the other side.

A man was sitting on his motorbike, chatting with two of his friends. He was blocking my way to drive into the entrance of my office building. And as I horned and turned dangerously close to the idiot, he just continued chatting with his buddies.

A woman was walking. I could see her in my rearview mirror. As I reversed into the parking space along side the rows of cars on both sides of me, she chose to walk BEHIND my reversing car.

These series of events happened in a mere ten minutes. It happened about half an hour ago when I was driving back into my office from my meeting. I'm always astounded at the level of stupidity that I see all the time. But this time...after another meeting with an idiot client who thinks we just need to "cut and paste" pictures and words to lay out our designs and expects 60 (!!) pages by Thursday. My God...talk about a test... luckily I was too tired to swear. So I just gave them a 'fuck you' face.

By the way, if you're visiting somebody's house...do you park your car IN FRONT of their gate? No? Well, I guess only an idiot would (and for those who know what I'm talking about, no, I'm not over it yet. Idiot).

1 comment:

LeSScAkAp said...

OML (oh my lord)
what a sequence of events eh? less than 10 minutes?

whoah that really ticks u off hehehehehe


well like it or not idiots do come in various shapes and forms and colors too LOL...

sometimes if u buy one it comes with another idiot tagging by it hahahahaha

cects

long time no c u