Thursday, November 13, 2008

Escape

Friday, 14 November 2008 @ 9.50am

Last night I spent an hour in bed thinking of some place to go where I can be alone, where no one will recognise me and where I can't be found. I couldn't think of one.

I can't go to Antarabangsa. I can't go to GE. I can't go to Curve. I can't go to KLCC. I can't go to Bangsar. I can't go to Pavilion. I realised that every single place where I used to go to escape is now a place where people I know come find me, or I go to kacau them.

I need some space. From morning to night, somebody needs something from me. A question answered. Work to be done. A place to live. Help for something. Everybody is pulling me this way and that. I can't breathe anymore.

I can't switch off my phone. I can't run away from home. Cause I don't know where to go where no one will find me.

2 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

aawhhh...
yep sometimes we do need a timeout from practically every1...

correct?

Ms Martha Moore said...

lets gone to vacation!

likes to some the pulau or the something....

Are a good suggestion aite?

just us sisters!

hahahaha.....

(Mrs. N will totally fire me for using all of the above)

hehhee....