Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Problem

Wednesday, 11 March 2009 @ 10.59am

You know what I realised? This doesn't have to be a major issue. It's MY problem. Why is other people are more upset than I am at the moment? This is my decision to make and yes, I've pondered through all the posibilities. How is it going to affect you? Why are you more upset than me? This is tough enough on me. Let alone having to voice it out.

If it's a mistake, let it be mine to make. How else am I going to learn? I'm still young right? So watch me grow.

4 comments:

razmah said...

Yes I do agree with you, I will be there for you. Susah sama susah senang sama srnang. Trust me.

Anita Ramly said...

Yup. This decision is yours to make. Next time you voice these things out, let the listener/s know that you already know what you are doing, and you are merely informing them of the situation. Sometimes its better not to ask for anybody's opinion.

Ms Martha Moore said...

hmm....

I have to agree with kakak....

Next time just inform...

it saves the tears and heartache like what u r goin through rite now...

love u so much sis!!

hangin there...

reptrol

LeSScAkAp said...

i agree with kakak too

whatever it is...

we are here to listen

and to listen only

*grin*

corde

chaiyo'2!!