Thursday, December 18, 2008

Useless (but interesting) info

Friday, 19 December 2008 @ 11.04am

Yes! It's Friday! Finally...My boss is not in yet and the other AE has gone out for a meeting. I could actually sneak to do some Kostari work now but tonight is also our Annual Dinner. Everyone is in party mood. Plus, there's a theme. Everyone has to wear a school uniform. No one is in the mood to work and everyone is in the mood to visit each other's cubicles to check out what they're wearing. No way can I risk doing Kostari.

Last night I searched high and low for something uniform-y to wear today. My back-up plan is to wear my white dress that sort of looks like a pinafore with a black collar shirt underneath. Seeking my sister and her children's help last night, they gave me my nieces actual school pinafore to wear. I thought there's no way that I can actually fit into an 11-year-old's uniform. WRONG! Not only did it fit...it was loose! Hahahaha! But! Her name is on it and so is her school logo. No way am I wearing that for the day... so I'm now wearing the white dress with black shirt underneath. And... I've been called a nurse >(

Hehehehe... anyway... in this dress and with everyone in party mode, no way am I doing any work either. So I decided to surf the web for some useless, but nonetheless interesting, information I could find that's related to me. So here's what I found (courtesy of yahoo.com):

Are Hands the Blueprint of Our Destiny?

Water

long, sometimes oval-shaped palms with long fingers
soft, damp skin
lots of fine lines, often unclear


Water hands belong to emotional, creative, and introverted types who are sensitive and perceptive. They can be vulnerable and a bit naïve. They tend to be quiet and make decisions based on gut feelings.

Can Blood Type Determine Your Personality?


Type A

Type As may seem calm on the outside, but inside, you’re filled with anxiety and worry. You’re perfectionists and often shy and sensitive. Usually introverted, you’re stable and thoughtful. You make good listeners and are sensitive to color and your surroundings. You like to be fashionable and are up on the latest trends, but never flashy or gaudy. You like romantic settings and often shun reality for fantasy worlds. A is most compatible with A and AB in the love department.

Common career choices: accountant, librarian, economist, writer, computer programmer, and gossip columnist.

Hmm... does any of the above information ring true? Maybe just the ones that I bolded :)

1 comment:

Ms Martha Moore said...

erk....

krik krik krik...

hehehe.....

drousidsk